Finding and fixing this one costly marketing mistake could boost the effectiveness of your marketing and advertising tremendously
This one costly mistake robs your marketing and advertising of selling power
It cuts your returns by 30% or more. This one mistake costs you in time, in money, and in lost sales.
This one costly mistake costs you customers
It turns prospects that need your product or service into “No thank you’s” in the blink of an eye. This mistake is committed by tens of thousands of otherwise exemplary small businesses, yet it very easily (and inexpensively) remedied. So enough talking – what is it?
"It" is a wrong-headed mindset
This mindset that probably runs through most of your marketing tools – websites, advertisements, brochures, maybe even your elevator pitch.
- This mindset stems from your belief that your business offers a tremendous value to your customers (a very good thing).
- It contains a little bit of ego and a whole lot of pride (more good things).
- It is found most commonly in small businesses that write their own marketing material. Although professional agencies and copywriters are not immune from falling under its spell.
- It is the sin of focusing all those marketing tools on telling the story of “How great thou art” rather than communicating the ways in which you make your customers’ lives better.
- Further, it is the sin on focusing your attention on the means of communicating your message, rather than the message itself.
Remember always, it’s not about you; it’s about your customer.
Here's A Great, Free Head Start For You
Get a jump on your Website, Marketing, and Copywriting with my FREE Check List, 15 Action Steps Vital To Small Business Success.
# # #
Want To Know The Secrets Of The World’s Best Copywriters And Marketers?
Many budding copywriters and business owners need help in crafting branding statements, advertising, online web copywriting and content, press releases and the like. I encourage you to find a good branding strategy consultant/professional copywriter who can take what’s in your heart and your head and put it in a way that will let you reach your goal of educating your prospects, allowing them to conclude they would have to be raving lunatics if they didn’t do business with you. If you're looking for a good online digital copywriting course, kindly check out Write Like A Madman And Make Money Like Crazy, my 13-Video, 30-piece multi-media Signature Course. Click here to watch the first video Free